Craft beer revolution has, like in so many other countires around the world, spread throughout Slovenia, resulting the unprecedented growth of craft breweries, gypsy breweries and craft beer bars. It got insane – so insane that no sane person ten years ago would have been able to imagine how many different beers are now available. Despite the size of 20.273 square kilometers, Slovenia is home to roughly around 28 breweries, making it a perfect destination for any beer connoisseur.
We will take you on a trip, visiting one of the best Slovenian craft brewery Carniola near Bled. On a guided tour through the brewery factory you will find out how the beer is made and of course try some different types.
Rok Rutar is the owner of the Carniola Brewery and he pays special attention to the ingredients he uses. And if you want a uniquely Slovenian experience give his drinks a go, since he primarily uses Slovenian hops. What will also immediately capture your imagination are the pretty cool labels.
Tip: Try NINKASI, light and refreshing,making it just ideal for the summer. Ask the owner about a story behind the name Ninkasi.
Information & Price:
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: It depends how many beers are you use do drink
- DATES: Thursday,Friday,Saturday (Maj to October)
- DURATION: 2-3 hours TIME: from 16,00
- NEEDED: good mood and smile on your face
- PRICE: 20 eur/person
- Return transfer from Bled office
- Visit of Carniola beer factory (see and learn about how its made)
- Beer tasting (4 different beers + 1 glas of the beer you like the best)
Whats not included?
- Extra beer you order/drink