Lake Bohinj with its surroundings is one of the top natural pearls of Slovenia. It lies within Triglav National Park Visit Bohinj a bit different. We take you to the Pokljuka plateau, where you will sit on the bikes, and in the long descent, without stress, come to the beautiful Bohinj valley. Where it looks like when the time has stopped … and you can stop it too. there are many things that you can do. Just choose the right one for you and start enjoying it.
- transfer to Pokljuka plateau
- biking descent to Bohinj valley
- Bohinj lake
- options to do: swimming, boat trip, Vogel ski resort with cable, Savica waterfall, Mostnice throughs
- bicycle path to Bohinjska Bistrica
- Train back to Bled at 17,27 hour
Good to Know
- Trip: POKLJUKA-BOHINJ-BLED
- Level: EASY- MODERATE
- Duration: 8,30- 18,00
- Dates: EVERY DAY ( april-october)
- Necessary equipment: , BACKPACK, DRY CLOTHES, SWIMMING PANTHS, TOWEL
- reparing kit
- transfer from Bled ( 20 km)
- train from Bohinj back to Bled
- optional activities in Bohinj
Eur 30 PER PERSON
After renting a bikes in our office, we take you to a mountain plateau Pokljuka.
After a flat warm up cycling, ( 4 km), descent towards Bohinj starts. On the way down, we pass original mountain villages Gorjuše and Koprivnik.After arriving in the valley, we find ourselves in the beautiful country of hayrack, which is cycled over a good half hour as we reach the lake. Here is a time for pure enjoyment, we can swim in a crystal clear and fresh lake that fascinates us with its reflections.
The path back leads us through Stara Fuzina, where we join the cycle path, which brings us straight to Bohinjska Bistrica, where we only search for the train station and take us back to Bled.