Cycling trough the heart of Triglav national park
If you are a fan of cycling in nature with some beautiful sightseeing, our Green lakes trip is a must. We will cycle through Triglav national park right in the heart of the Julijan Alps, through 2 countries and we will visit 6 different lakes. Kranjska Gora ski resort, a waterfall and some other wonders of our nature.
- 2 countries, Slovenia and Italy
- Nordic centre with the biggest ski jump hill in the world Planica
- 6 lakes (Lake Jasna, Belopeska lakes, Zelenci lakes, Kreda…)
- Beautifull sights of the peaks of the Julian Alps
- Pericnik Waterfall
We will start in Italy, crossing the border and make our first stop in Planica, where we can admire one of the biggest ski jumps in the world. Take an adrenalin dose on a Zip-line. The next stop will be the beautiful Zelenci, an emerald spring in one half of the Sava river. On the way back, we will stop at another lake, Kreda with its water containing healing limestone. The last stop with our bikes is at Jasna lake, where you can get some rest and relax in the heart of the Alps, next to this amazing mountain lake.
How and when?
EASY-MEDIUM Grade I – Ii
EVERY: Saturday, Sunday, Monday (May-October)
8 Hours (8:00 A.M – 16:00)
SMALL Groups (8 Persons Per Guide)
ACTIVE Clothes, Treking Shoes, Towel, Swimsuit
HOURS On A Bike: 1h, (you Can Decide How Long You Wish To Cycle)
– price: 60 € / person
- Water & Beer
- Car Transfer To Italy (40 Km)
- Pick Up In Ljubljana
- Zip-Line In Planica
- Zip-line In Planica (from The Biggest Ski-Jump Hill)
- Picnic Box With Local Drinks And Food
- Cycling From The Start In Italy To Bled (50 Km), Or From The Top Of The Radovna Valley To Bled (18 Km, Mostly Downhill)