Join us on fun hiking trip in Karawanks
Hiking in Karawanks
Mountain Stol is 2236 meters high mountain in the northwestern corner of Slovenia. Stol is the highest mountain of the 120 kilometers long Karawanke mountain range which is a section of the easternmost part of the Alps. It stays on the border, so its worth to visit it, cause it offers us beatifull views on two countrys.
Information & Price:
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: moderate to difficult (II – III)
- DATES: every day (from Aprtil to October)
- DURATION: 7,00- 16,00
- NEEDED: hiking shoes, sporty clothes
- PRICE: from 80 eur/person, (at min. 2 people in group)
- NECESSARY EQUIPMENT: HIKING BOOTS, BACKPACK, COMFORTABLE MOUNTAINEERING CLOTHES, OPTIONAL HIKING POLES, SOME CASH
- Licensed IMFGA guide,
- equipment rental
- transfer from Bled
- food and drinks on the mountain
After visit us in our office, we wil drive to the starting point to Valavasorjev Hutt, which stands on 1181 meters altitude. This will be our starting point from where we will reach the peak. Path up, is preety steep, but not too long. We will go directly to the top of Mt. Stol and from there descent down to the mountain hut. Here we take a longer break for snacks and photos. Decsent down, will be held on a different path, which is less steep and wery picturesque. For the end, we take a good lunch in a Valvasor Hutt, where they offer really good Lunches in Slovenian style.