A ride across Bled and its surroundings on the back of an excellent black horse or white Lipizzaner is quite a special adventure. Activity which will fascinate all horse lovers.
Bled and its surroundings offer excellent opportunities for lovers of horses and horse riding. There is a hippodrome between Bled and Lesce – riding as well as instruction is available to visitors by prior arrangement
From the Radovljica municipality (the Selški bridge) – Kupljenik – Brezje – Slamniki – Rčitno – Zatrata – Krnicaa. Perniki – Spodnje Laze – Spodnje Gorje – the steep Strma stran – Vintgar – (connecting with the Jesenice municipality); b. The valley of Radovna (connecting with the Kranjska Gora municipality); c. Stara Pokljuka – Janezov Rovt – Šustarjev Rovt – Pokljuka – Kranjska dolina – (connecting with the Bohinj municipality across Rudno polje and Uskovnica or connecting with the Kranjska Gora municipality across Pokljuka to Srednja Radovna).
Information & Price:
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: easy to moderate (II – III)
- DATES: every day (from Aprtil to October)
- DURATION: 2-3 hours (2 hours of horseback riding)
- NEEDED: sporty clothes
- PRICE: 60 EUR eur/person, (at min. 2 people in group)
- WE PROVIDE: expert local guide, quality gear, transfer service – pick up at your accommodation