Join us on fun hiking trip in Triglav National Park.
Hiking in Julian Alps
Debela Peč is a panoramic view and easily accessible top above the valley of Krma. It lies on the northern edge of Pokljuka plateau. The views from the top are very beautiful. When standing in the middle with views of Karavanke, Austria, the Julian Alps with Triglav in the middle and half of the Carniola region, feeling is really amazing. Walking across pastures among cows in the genuine Alpine world, this walk is varied and beautiful.
- moderate walk over pastures of Pokljuka
- Blejska hutt on the half way up
- beautifull views from the top
- unch in the hutt
- return back to Bled
Information & Price:
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: easy to moderate (I – II)
- DATES: every day (from May to October)
- DURATION: 8 hours
- NEEDED: hiking shoes, sporty clothes
- PRICE: from 80 eur/person, (at min. 2 people in group)
- WE PROVIDE: expert local guide, quality gear, transfer service – pick up at your accommodation, a bottle of water
After pick up in our office or any other prearenged locationsfrom here we drive to Pokljuka, which is our starting point. The path leads us through beautiful Pokljuka forests and quickly leads us to Lipanca mountain where we make a short stop for snack. From here, we head straight to the top, which is reached in a good hour of walking. At the top we take beautiful views and make beautiful photos for the memory. Halfway back, we stop at the Bled cottage where we sang lunch and enjoy in beautiful mountain air and relaxation. There is a return to Bled in the afternoon.