85 eur with bike or 79 eur with a van
Adrenalin Emerald trip
You’ve just found it!
If so get ready to enjoy an adrenalin–packed bike ride from the highest mountain pass of Triglav National Park.
Feel the power of the wind in your hair, smell fresh mountain air and see the beauty of the Soča river valley.
Take a swim in the one and only EMERALD COLOURED SOČA RIVER, then grab a paddle, put on a life-jacket and experience the best white-water rafting or choose canyoning in beautiful walled gorges where you can slide, jump and walk on a waterfall.
- Jasna lakes( photos)
- adrenalin descend from highest mountin pass
- Trenta valley
- soca throughs
- bovec , adrenalin sports
- Napoleon bridge and Kozjak Waterfall
- car train
- Bohinj lake(photos)
Bled or any other arranged location:
- After pick up in our office, we transfer you on a mountain pass Vrsic. Ont he way there, we stop for the first time in Kranjska gora, by the Jasna Lakes
- After short stop for the pictures, we continue our driving with a long ascent on Slovenian highest mountain pass, named VRŠIČ(1611)
- Road on Vrsic was build by an Russian prissoners in a first war, which were then buried in a snow avalanche in 1916 on this road. On their memory, a Russian chapel was built, which stands in the middle of the path to the top.
- On the top of the pass, get yourself ready for a downhill bike ride & enjoy adrenalin rush 😉
- After long descent through the beautiful Trenta- Soča valley (or ride with a van), we come to our first stop,Soča througs ! And by the last Throughs, you can decide if you still wanna cycle or not (optional cycling further from here)
- City of Bovec is our next stop where decision is yours, how you gonna spend your time there ( optional rafting, canyoning, zipline….free time – lunch time)
- If you take no adrenalin activities, we will take you to the Waterfall Boka on the way to Kobarid , where we stop on Napoleon’s bridge and continue to a beautifull Kozjak waterfall
- From there is just a short drive to Most na Soči, where the largest part of the river is. Here we enjoy in a great Emerald colours which are the most intensive here.
- Here we are waiting for a train that takes us through numerous tunnels beneath the mountains straight into the beautiful valley of the Bohinj.
- Let’s make a short stop at the lake, and finish the day in Bled
How and when?
- LEVEL: MODERATE GRADE II – III
- DATES:-EVERY WEDNESDAY (may-october)
- DURATION:12 HOURS (8.00 a.m – 20:00 p.m.)
- –1,5 hours on bike– (you can decide how long you wish to bike for)
- PARTICIPANTS: SMALL GROUPS (8 PERSON PER GUIDE)
- NEEDED:ACTIVE CLOTHES, TREKING SHOES, TOWEL, SWIMSUIT
- PLACE : SOČA VALLEY – TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK
-From 90€ With Bike
-79€ By Minibus
- Water & Beer
- Pick–Up In Ljubljana Or Any Other Pre–Arranged Location
- Optional Activities (rafting, Canyoning, Zipline…)
Important information to know!
1. After we complete the descent from Vršič, we still have about 15 km of flat – biking along the Emerald coloured Soča river.
2. You can decide how long you wish to cycle. You can stay on your bike for all 15 km or stop any time and hitch a ride to our final destination in a minibus with our tour guide.
3. If you want you can ride in the minibus all the way from Bled (Ljubljana, Bohinj, Kranjska gora….) to Soča river Valley! It’s your choice 😉
4. The biking from Vršič lasts for approximately 1 hour. (descent from Vrsic)
5. On this trip you can decide to do some optional activities in Bovec and choose between:
- Canyoning in walled gorges
- Biggest Zip–line park
- Rafting on the beautiful Soča river
- Free time & visiting one extra waterfall nearby with our guide
THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST DAY EVER!